The Ladue School District welcomes visitors from the community to our campuses. We are pleased to share the enjoyment of our facilities and hope you will make full use of them. In this section, you will find information about the various ways that our facilities may be used.
Ladue Horton Watkins High School
Located in the Ramming Athletic Center
1201 South Warson Road, St. Louis, MO 63124
Contact the Pool Manager at (314) 983-5479
The Ramming Athletic Center offers open swim for Ladue School District community members.
|Monday||5:30-7:15 a.m.||6-9 p.m.|
|Wednesday||5:30-7:15 a.m.||6-9 p.m.|
Pre-registration and signed adult and/or child waiver forms
Proof of residency (can be unpaid utility bill)
Annual Membership Fees
$25 for individual registration
$65 for family registration
Registration and waiver form(s) must be completed for each individual. Walk-in or mail registration and payment to: Ladue Horton Watkins High School, Attn: Pool Manager, 1201 South Warson Road, St. Louis, MO 63124. Please make checks payable to Ladue School District.
Our community is welcome to enjoy the track at our high school. In order to ensure a longer life-span and the ability for this facility to remain open to the community, please review the following information carefully and follow these guidelines. (Guidelines are also posted at the track.)
- Only the track is available for use. (The field is not available for general community use and a Ladue School District permit is required for any other use.)
- Absolutely NO PETS are allowed in the facility. (This includes the track, field and grandstands.)
- Please enter through the gate nearest the field house.
- The track is available for community use during daylight hours when school is not in session and no practices, competitions or events are occurring.
- No bikes, strollers, roller blades, skateboards or any other wheeled vehicle or device are allowed on the track.
- No chairs, tables, canopies or other potentially damaging objects are allowed on the track.
- Only turf shoes, sneakers, or rubber cleats are allowed. (No shoes with metal spikes (pyramid or pin) longer than 1/8″ are allowed.)
- No smoking is permitted on school property.
- Outside food or drink are not allowed.
- No chewing gum or sunflower seeds are allowed.
Performing Arts Center/Theater
All Other LHWHS Facilities
The high school spaces are not available to be reserved for use by the community prior to 6 p.m. on weekdays.
Other District Facilities
Many of the gymnasiums, meeting rooms and field spaces at our school buildings are available for rental, as well as the district’s Performing Arts Center located at the high school.
Board policies and procedures outline the guidelines for usage, what fees are associated with usage and if spaces are subject to restrictions and availability. Please see below to learn where to submit your application for facility use.
(Fields at the Fifth Grade Center are not available for community use.)
Ladue Early Childhood Center
Ladue Early Childhood Center (LECC) facilities are not available for rental or use by organizations or individuals not directly affiliated with the Ladue School District.
Old Bonhomme Elementary
Cafeteria, Library or Conference Room
Fifth Grade Center
District Training Rooms
All Other Fifth Grade Center Facilities
Ladue Middle School
Board Room & Lower Level Meeting Room