The Ladue School District welcomes visitors from the community to our campuses. We are pleased to share the enjoyment of our facilities and hope you will make full use of them. In this section, you will find information about the various ways that our facilities may be used.
Ladue Horton Watkins High School
Located in the Ramming Athletic Center
1201 South Warson Road, St. Louis, MO 63124
Contact the Pool Manager at (314) 983-5479
The Ramming Athletic Center offers open swim for Ladue School District community members.
|Monday||5:30-7:15 a.m.||6-9 p.m.|
|Wednesday||5:30-7:15 a.m.||6-9 p.m.|
*Due to construction on the high school campus, the high school swimming pool will be closed from May 28 – Aug. 17, 2017.
Pre-registration and signed adult and/or child waiver forms
Proof of residency (can be unpaid utility bill)
Annual Membership Fees
$25 for individual registration
$65 for family registration
Registration and waiver form(s) must be completed for each individual. Walk-in or mail registration and payment to: Ladue Horton Watkins High School, Attn: Pool Manager, 1201 South Warson Road, St. Louis, MO 63124. Please make checks payable to Ladue School District.
The track at our high school is available for use by the community. In order to ensure a longer life-span for our new track, the district asks all users to follow some simple “track etiquette” guidelines. These guidelines are posted at the track and can also be viewed below.
- Only students on track during school hours
- The track is unavailable to the broader community during practices, competitions and events
- No bikes, strollers or any other wheeled vehicles are allowed on the track
- Please only use the outside two lanes
- Only tennis shoes are allowed on the track
- Pets are not allowed on the track
- The field is available for use by permit only
Due to construction at the high school, community use of the weight room and fitness center have been temporarily discontinued.
Fitness Center Regulations
- Proper supervision is required
- Students only during school hours
- Proper dress is required
- No personal items are allowed
- Do not touch mirrors or the sound system
- No food, drink or gum is allowed
- All equipment and machines – limited time
- No resting on the equipment and machines
- No free weight equipment is allowed on the cushions
- Replace all weights on the proper racks
- Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated and privileges will be revoked
Performing Arts Center/Theater
All Other LHWHS Facilities
Other District Facilities
Many of the gymnasiums, meeting rooms and field spaces at our school buildings are available for rental, as well as the district’s Performing Arts Center located at the high school. (Note: The Performing Arts Center is not available for rental during high school construction.)
Board policies and procedures outline the guidelines for usage, what fees are associated with usage and if spaces are subject to restrictions and availability. Please see below to learn where to submit your application for facility use.
(Fields at the Fifth Grade Center are not available for community use.)
Ladue Early Childhood Center
Old Bonhomme Elementary
Cafeteria, Library or Conference Room
Fifth Grade Center
District Training Rooms
All Other Fifth Grade Center Facilities
Ladue Middle School
Lower Level Meeting Room