We are a community that believes in the limitless possibilities of learning through:
- Fostering the highest possible level of academic achievement and personal responsibility for each student
- Recognizing and respecting all cultures
- Challenging all students to excel in ways that nurture their individual talents and skills
- Inspiring each student to become a responsible and contributing member of a global society
- Providing students the highest quality resources to promote learning
- Developing a highly trained, innovative staff that can meet changing student needs
- Engaging parents and community in the success of our students
Together, we will empower every student to become a passionate learner and achieve his or her highest potential.
Now that you know what Ladue Schools stands for, we would like to show you how these ideals are put into action. In order to maintain our status as a high-performing district, many key pieces must come into play, some of which include:
- An overarching strategic plan. After significant research and discussion throughout the course of the 2016-17 school year, the Ladue Schools Board of Education adopted a new Strategic Plan during the summer of 2017. This plan will guide the district’s work for the next three to five years and is reflected in our 2017 Comprehensive School Improvement Plan.
- Policies designed to foster success for all students and staff.
- A commitment to embracing diversity and promoting equity.
- District facilities conducive to learning through today’s best practices. The Ladue School District is committed to creating the best learning environments possible for our students, which includes the buildings in which this learning takes place. The district’s Facilities Master Plan is in the process of being updated as part of the development of the district’s overall Strategic Plan development process. Learn the history of Ladue School District buildings and properties and visit the Ladue Horton Watkins High School Renovation Website for more detailed information.
- Dedicated students and staff who do their best to make a positive impact in our schools and community.