We are excited to welcome new students to our schools!
The online registration process starts by clicking on the “Start the Registration Process” link below. From there you will be guided through the process of providing us with the information you need to register your child(ren), and to make an appointment to meet with a registrar in the building your child will be attending.
When registering online, it is recommended that a laptop computer, desktop computer or tablet device be used. (Registration using a smartphone is not recommended.)
Don’t have internet access or a home computer? You can register online at any of our schools using a kiosk computer in the front office designated specifically for registering online.
Please review the information below and then start the process.
Information Needed to Enroll
In order to enroll a student in the Ladue School District, the parent or court-appointed legal guardian of the student must provide the following items:
- Certified Birth Certificate (may be obtained from the state of birth)
- Immunization Records – State law and the St. Louis County Department of Health require certain immunizations to attend school. The school nurse will review the record and advise parents if additional immunizations will be needed before the first day of school.
- Proof of Residency – View proof of residency information
Elementary Attendance Areas
Students residing in elementary attendance areas must attend their designated school unless they require a change of assignment based on extreme educational needs as determined by district administrators. To request consideration for such a change, please contact Director of Student Services Dr. Derrick Wallace at 314-994-7080. For specific information, see the district’s policy JECA (Admission of Students).
Children who will be 5 years old before Aug. 1 are eligible to attend kindergarten for the upcoming school year. The registration period typically starts at the beginning of January.
Not sure which elementary school your child will attend? Visit our interactive boundary map to determine which district elementary school corresponds to your address. If you have any questions contact Laura Shea by email at email@example.com or by phone at 314-983-5331.
If you would like to request a student’s transcripts, diploma or student records, please see below.
- If your child is a current student, please contact your school.
- If you are a graduate of Ladue Schools, please contact Student Services at 314-983-5314.
- If your child is transferring to Ladue Schools from another school district, please contact your child’s school in that district.